Jetbull casino is part of a larger gambling brand comprising a sportsbook, live casino and live lottery room. Despite a comparatively late entrance into the online and mobile gambling markets, having only been launched in 2013, the Jetbull name quickly became synonymous with fair play, fast payouts and superior international support services. An award winning live chat facility and games by multiple software suppliers are impressive highlights attributed to the top ranked Net Ent powered casino. We’ve outlined the Jetbull casino bonuses, banking methods, big winners and more in our detailed Jetbull casino review below.VIEW BONUSESVISIT CASINO
Review Updated: Mon, 11 December 2023
Show Me The Money! Bonuses
In addition to the welcome Jetbull casino bonus, you’ll find a flurry of lucrative giveaways updated all the time. Reload offers are always available, while frequent play generates buckets of comp points that are redeemable for cash. Head over to Facebook, enter the featured competition and you’ll be duly rewarded for your efforts with free spins and much more.
Jetbull Casino is offering all new players a great £150 Sign-Up bonus.
- Games Allowed
Bonus and deposit must be rolled over 30 times before you can cash out.
- How To Claim
- Number of Deposits
- Wagering Requirement
- BonusAndDeposit x 30
Who Took The Loot? Big Winners
We are not aware of any six figure wins or greater at this casino.
Not Convinced Yet? Then Read On...
Jetbull casino is operated by EveryMatrix, a reputable iGaming integration company with offices in the UK, China, Romania, the Ukraine, Philippines and Malta. It boasts a client portfolio of 34 international poker rooms, sports betting portals and online and mobile casinos.
The Warm and Fuzzy
Jetbull casino has a busy landing page packed with primary products, which is of course the high end casino games by a variety of software suppliers – neatly listed according to genre. If you’re at a loss as to what to play first, the casino has earmarked games with highly visible icons to denote new, hot and star listed betting options worth a second glance. You can filter the banking options according to country or currency, swop game languages directly from the home page and even determine which games you can or cannot play according to your nationality.
It’s a wonderfully designed betting site featuring all the requisite information in one location. Games are independently audited and should a dispute arise, the LGA is at hand to sort it all out. Their support services, albeit being of world-class quality, is limited in terms of operating hours, so if you play outside of business hours, expect a bit of frustration if you need to get in touch urgently.
Jetbull casino operates on NetEnt software and offers a selection of cross-platform games by the following software and game developers:
- NYX Interactive
- Play 'n Go
- 1x2 Gaming
If you require immediate assistance, you can contact the casino via an award winning live chat facility between the hours of 08h00 and 223h00 GMT daily. Alternatively, an email will generate a response within 24 hours. If all else fails, you can refer to the FAQs section available onsite.
Money In and Money Out - Banking Methods
As an EU gambling destination with an international player base, Jetbull casino provides a long list of payment processors:
- Neteller, Neteller 1-Pay, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, EcoCard - international e-Wallet solutions
- Dotpay - an e-Wallet favoured by Polish players
- Moneta.ru - a popular Russian e-Wallet
- uKash, Paysafecard - prepaid cards used by players in Canada, Australia and South Africa and Europe and the UK, respectively
- Mastercard, Visa, Fundsend, Entropay, Diner’s Club International, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Switch, Solo, Maestro - universally accessible credit and debit cards accepted across the world
- CartaSi, Postepay - a credit and debit card available to players in Italy
- Euro6000 - a debit and credit card vendor used in Spain
- Dankort - a Danish debit card
- Local and international instant banking options - ELV, eNets, Boleto, iDeal, uNet, Sofort, GiroPay, Instadebit + 22 others
- Bank transfer
- Bank Transfers : Between 3 days and 5 days
- Checks : N/A
- Debit and Credit Cards : Between 3 days and 5 days
- Ewallet : Between 24 hours and 2 days
- Manual Flush : Yes
- Reversal Time : 24-48 hours
Withdrawal limits: €5,000 per day
Withdrawal time frames: Bank transfers and credit and debit cards - 4 to 5 business days; e-Wallets – 1 business day
Minimum Withdrawal: €10